Introducing one of the most versatile and user-friendly sports action cameras available on the market today. This all metal edition 3.0MP extreme sports camera is designed to capture high resolution videos and pictures of all your favorite extreme sports and activities. It doesn’t matter if you’re a snowboarder, a mountain biker, a rock climber, a sky-diver or a base jumper, this extreme sports camera can handle it all… and more!
The rugged yet stylish design of this extreme sports camera not only looks great, but it’s also highly functional and shoots high quality images and videos. This extreme sports camera can support up to 8GB Micro SD card, which will give you plenty of space for all your action shots and movie clips. In fact it’s enough space for you to be able to record up to 2 hours of extreme video footage, with this extreme sports camera. And because it records onto the Micro SD card if you do run out of space, you can simply slot another Micro SD card in and carry on shooting your adventure.
With this all metal edition 3.0MP extreme sports camera you also get a whole bunch of mounting options, bringing added versatility and convenience. This digital extreme sports camera is designed to be compatible and strap onto most helmets (helmet not included) as well as the suction mount option, which is ideal for car windshields. Not only that but this great sports camera also comes with the added bonus of an audio recording function that is able to record up to 3 hours of audio in a WAV file format.
The All Metal Edition Extreme Sports Camera (HD) is available at a low price at Fullerriver!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Primary Function: Digital Video Recorder
- Sensor: 1/4 Inch CMOS 3MP
- Shutter Speed: 1/8 - 1/5000 second (auto)
- Power: Built-in Li-ion 490mAH
- Memory: TF card or Micro SD card (8 GB max) - not included
- Water-Resistant: YES
- Loop Recording Function: No
- Frames Per Second (FPS): 25
- 4-6 hours to fully charge
- Up to 2 hours recording time per charge
- Recording Size: 30 MB / minute
- Timestamp always ON
- Video Capture Resolution: 720x480
- Photo Resolution:1280x1024
- Power ON/OFF
- Record/Pause Button
- Interface: USB port
- Dimensions (mm): 89 (L) 28 (H)
- Does the camera film in color or black and white?
The helmet camera records in color.
- Does it record sound too?
The helmet camera has a built-in microphone however this has a limited range.
- When I play recorded footage on my PC or laptop, I can hear myself and the surrounding with noise... is there a way to lose that noise?
It's not really possible to lose the background noise because the microphone is always active. We think it's important to capture all the action, including the noise!
- How do you turn off the time stamp on this camera?
By default there is no timestamp. Based on the user manual you can create a time stamp by creating a txt file called userconf.txt and placing it in the root folder of the microSD card. If you've created the time stamp with the text file and don't want a timestamp anymore, just delete the file.